Vibrantly colourful deck created in a timeless style: nude and classical. It is gender role provocative, multi-ethnic and all-body type inclusive.
The Tarot of the Divine Masculine is a 78 card deck of uniquely designed cards created as original paintings by Marko and Filip Vasich. The art and symbolism are based in the Rider Waite Smith tradition. Each card is filled with rich symbols and calming dreamscapes carefully researched from the occult and arcane to create vibrant art and compelling invocations.
Use this deck to travel through the kingdoms of Divine Masculine; whether the cards are set on a dangerous mountain peak, dark forest, mysterious lake, solitary marshland, or flowery meadow, your reading will be both exiting and revealing.
The classical approach to all-body type inclusive nudity used in this deck is intended to express the full meaning, power and importance of the human body.
Cousins and creators behind Tarot of the Divine Masculine and Vasich Arts.
Filip Vasich (Cologne, Germany) is a graphic designer with 15 years of experience in graphic design and professional printing. His experience is behind the quality of the print.
You can find more of Filip's work on Instagram.
Marko Vasich (Belgrade, Serbia) is a painter with 17 years of experience in figurative oil painting.
You can find more of Marko's work on Instagram.
- 78+1 cards, and their size is 2.8’’ x 4.9’’ (7.2cm x 12.6cm).
- Printed with the highest quality inks on luxurious & heavy 350gsm art paper, with a rose petal coating.
- Card edges painted in medieval brown.
- A 56-page booklet. Each card is given a tiny silhouette and a short and clear interpretation.
- Cards are secured in a sturdy, 1200gsm thick cardboard paper box. The magnetic box is coated with rose petal coating and completed with embossed letters and a gold-foiled print, emphasizing the timeless design. The box sides are fully designed.