Morning Calm Oracle, beautiful oracle cards with roots in Korean ancestry, Eastern spirituality, Nature, and Magic.
Korea is known as the ‘Land of Morning Calm,' a nickname inspired by the natural beauty of her rolling mountains and the surrounding clear waters—a landscape especially magical in the quiet early hours of the morning.
This deck is a beautiful addition to anyone practicing with oracle cards!
You may find it especially powerful if you have:
- Asian ancestry, especially Korean
- Knowledge or interest in Eastern spirituality such as Buddhism, Shamanism, or Taoism
- Exposure and physical connection to Asian countries and cultures – you have visited, lived, studied, or worked in Asia, or would like to
- A Karmic or Past Life connection, which often shows up in ways people are attracted and drawn to Asian cultures and scenes, even when they hold no obvious connection in their current lifetime
Seo Kelleher is a Korean-American Shaman and an author who channeled her ancestral, shamanic magic, and her voice into this project. She says: "Morning Calm Oracle is a one-of-a-kind card deck, inspired by my Korean ancestry and my East-meets-West spiritual work as a Shaman. Ever since I picked up my first oracle deck and started exploring the world of mystic spirituality, oracle cards have been my favorite divination tool to gain clarity, insight, inspiration, and healing. Through the years of collecting many decks and sharing the wisdom from them with my sisterhood, I am now overjoyed and honored to share my own deck with you."
The painter is Alodia Yap, a visual artist based in Salatiga, Indonesia. She is a multi-disciplinary creative and widely known for her art portraying women which is a celebration of expression to break the stereotypes of women.
- 45 Oracle Cards, 7 Sigil Cards
- Printed on 350 gsm card stock and protected by matte, anti-scuff laminate
- The cards measure 3.5” x 5”, and they will come with a guidebook inside and a matching box.