The Chakra Healing Tarot deck combines the archetypes of Tarot with the wisdom of chakras (your energetic body).
Based in the Rider-Waite-Smith tradition, the Chakra Healing Tarot deck includes the Major and Minor arcana.
The Major arcana cards take you to sacred temple grounds at the top of a mountain and most of the Major arcana cards have TWO chakras on them. This means there is an important connection between two of your chakras, and it is a connection that’s worth exploring.
The Minor arcana cards take you to four magical kingdoms and have ONE chakra on them:
- Wands: This suit takes you into the mystical caves at the base of a sacred mountain. These cards represent your spiritual and aspirational energy (how you are motivated, your values)
- Chalices: These cards take you to a flowing, watery kingdom. This suit represents your emotional energy (how you feel, includes ALL emotions!)
- Swords: This suit takes you to a kingdom in the clouds. These cards represent your mental energy (how you think, your mental cycles)
- Pentacles: These cards take you to an enchanted forest. This suit represents your tangible energy (how you give or receive tangible things. Tangible things are things you can touch and feel like money, belongings, your physical body, etc.)
With this deck, at any time, you can immediately pinpoint which chakras need attention, why they need attention, and how to give them the attention they need. The glowing jewels on each card make it clear which chakra(s) you're working with and where they are in your body
The Chakra Healing Tarot was created by Malumir R. Logan, a Tarot creatrix and Reiki Master. Malumar says, "No matter what you have been through, no matter what you are facing now, even if you have zero experience with Tarot, the goal of Chakra Healing Tarot deck is to help you connect with your inner healing."
The art for the Chakra Healing Tarot was done by Ella Mazur, a Toronto-based artist working in ink and colouring her works digitally to create vibrant dream worlds.
You can find Ella on Instagram.
- 78 full-colour standard Tarot-sized cards (2.75” X 4.75”), printed on high quality 350 GSM art cardstock with a smooth matte finish
- Borderless imagery with rounded corners; card titles on each card
- Card backs are fully reversible
- Sturdy, full-colour keepsake box
- A comprehensive guidebook to help you every step of the way. Perfect bound, 200 pages (100 double-sided pages), Tarot card-sized, comes in the box with the cards